šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hey DFA community i wanted to see what you guys thought about this treat i found.
    http://biostareq.com/formulas/canine/dog-star-fish-raw-food-treats
    It says its made from Menhaden fish meal which ive read that supposedly arent exposed to high levels of mercury because of their depth that they live at. Only thing i saw is that it has 9.29% ash.
    Serving: Per Treat
    Crude Protein (min) 33.00%
    Crude Fat (min) 16.7%
    Crude Fiber (max) 5.85%
    Moisture (max) 10.15%
    Ash (max) 9.29%
    They also have a liver meal dog treat for the same price with less ash. Also i might add that my dog is a puppy american bulldog boxer mix so hes gonna be a large breed and i am worried about high ash levels.

#26153 Report Abuse

Also I want to add that he said the treats were raw and then dehydrated so it still has most if not all of its natural enzymes and probiotics. The treats looks really good and the person who formulates all of biostareq’s products was super friendly and a answered any question I ha. He even asked for a picture of duke and he sent me one back of his new Australian Shepard. What I like most from their company is their customer service. But I ordered the honest kitchen beams to try them out since many people have had wonderful reviews of the fish beams.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.