šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Melody G

I have a Siberian Husky. She is almost 2yrs old. She seems to have a sensitive stomach. Currently she is on a lamb dry food. She was on chicken but we switched to lamb to see if it helped her, and it has not. After doing some research, I want to try a Limited Ingredient food for sensitive stomachs, but am undecided if I should stick with lamb, or try fish? I see a lot of Salmon and sweet potato. Does it matter? Or have you seen better results in the digestion when feeding your dog a specific protein in their food?
    I have been looking on Chewy dot com and have a few brands that interested me. Just not sure which one to pick? Merrick (which she ate when we first picked her up as a pup, just not a LID one, she got bored with it after a while), Natural Balance, Wellness, Chicken soup for the soul dog food, Canidae..SO MANY OPTIONS!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Melody G. Reason: added
    #105132 Report Abuse
    Jacob Knobel

Hey Melody,

Disclosure: I’m one of the founders of a new dog food company called YaDoggie.

We have a Limited Ingredient Turkey & Pea recipe that we sell that works very well for dogs with sensitive stomachs. The type of protein really doesn’t matter too much — each dog has their own preferences and allergies, and many times, if trying a bunch of different proteins hasn’t helped, it’s usually some other common ingredient in the food that is causing the issues. That’s why trying a Limited Ingredient food, no matter the protein, can be helpful.

We offer a first bag for $1, shipped to your door, so it’s super easy to try and see if you like it. We’d love your feedback.

P.S. – Use my code KNOBEL to get a $20 credit when you sign up.

#105133 Report Abuse
    anonymous

Consider Zignature whitefish, check Chewy dot com for nutritional info and reviews.

#105141 Report Abuse
    Mike Sagman
    Keymaster

YaDoggieJacob,

Thanks for your post. However, please take a moment to review our Commenting Policy which states:

“…if you have a vested interest in a business, please do not use this website as a means to distribute free samples or coupons, offer discounts or conduct product marketing and/or website promotional activities.”

Thanks for your cooperation.

#105142 Report Abuse
    Jacob Knobel

Hey Mike,

My apologies — I did read through the policy and thought I was following it. I disclosed and had my real name, but I guess I didn’t set it as my “Display Name”, which I’ve just figured out how to do.

Was the issue with putting a discount code? I can definitely not do that, but just want to confirm that’s what the issue was.

Thanks & Apologies for annoying the thread with this, but I didn’t see a way to reply privately.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.