šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bullymom
    Participant

My head is hurting from all this food stuff.. I want the best food for her. That I can get to easy and can afford.. I know every dog is differnt … This food has this in it.. This food maker has been recalled to much .. This food is to cheap..

#16377 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Does your bulldog have any issue? Ear issues, skin issues, how old is he?

#21035 Report Abuse
    bullymom
    Participant

She is almost 7 months old.. The only thing she has is tear stains..

#21037 Report Abuse
    Mom2Cavs

What is your pup eating now? I have a friend that has an English Bulldog (all white) and he has allergies so she needs a hypoallergenic food. I would definitely go with a grain free if it were me. Also, I’m not sure if a Bulldog is considered a large breed. I know some can weigh in at around 60-70 lbs. If they are, then I would go with a food that has a calcium/phosphorus percentage suitable for large breed puppies. There is a list on this forum of foods that fit that bill that I would use until he is done growing. I don’t have large breeds, though, and I’m sure someone with more knowledge will post soon.

#21490 Report Abuse
    laney.delaney
    Participant

It’s likely your bulldog has some sort of skin issue, or will, so I recommend Green Tripe wet food. It’s incredibly full of omega 3s that tasty (for dogs). Some foods like First Mate’s Chicken & Blueberry formula has blueberries and raspberries that really help with tear stains. I’ve heard several customers report huge clear ups after this food. It’s also grain-free and single source protein/carb.

#22192 Report Abuse
    lovemypets4life
    Participant

holistic health extension has NEVER had a recall and is affordable. I personally feed my pitbull and maltipoo this food and ive never had a problem. I order my food off vetschoice.com and it gets shipped right to my house so I don’t need to worry about going to the store

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.