🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    DogsAreMyLife
    Participant

Hi, I was wondering about other peoples opinion on this product. I emailed Best Bully Stick, and they said the Beef Trachea treats are sourced from their grass fed Brazilian cattle. I prefer to only give my dogs food and treats sourced and made in the USA. Thank you for any input.

#28505 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

I order Merrick beef trachea. Not sure if they still make it. But I would still order from “grass fed Brazillian cattle”. Greentripe.com has USA raw trachea (not roasted and dried). Bravo also has trachea. Their chews are sourced from USA and New Zealand. I just don’t think there are alot of grass fed, USA cattle period! There’s a bigger market in other countries.

#33834 Report Abuse

I use them pretty regularly with no issues.

#34596 Report Abuse

They are safe. A huge percentage of our beef is from Brazil. You eat it all the time.
    Bully sticks in pet stores and the big pet stores and grocery stores are usually sorced from China and I wouldn’t feed them.

Bt the way, recalls are seldom followed up on by grocery stores. They often don’t get the info in time. I don’t buy Grocery Store dog food or some brands from Petsmart or Petco either.

#34599 Report Abuse

Brazilian beef is of a higher quality than American beef.

#34622 Report Abuse
    Naturella

I am a HUGE fan of all Best Bully Sticks products – great quality, all-natural, and Bruno loves them!

I once got him a cow ear from Petco that smelled like BLEACH and made him sick. Never again. I will stick to BBS. They also have great customer service through their website and Facebook! 🙂

#34623 Report Abuse
    Naturella

Oh, and I JUST received my newest batch of chews from them, which includes a 5- or 6-pack of beef tracheas, excited to give one to Bruno soon! 🙂

#78855 Report Abuse
    Linsey H

Naturella,

Thanks so much for your appreciation of Best Bully Sticks! We appreciate YOU and hope that Bruno continues to love our products :).

Best,
    Linsey at Best Bully Sticks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.