🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Naturella

Call me unable to use Google (if you want), but I can’t find it! Can someone help please?

#83379 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

I couldn’t find it either. The old link I have leads to the Ainsworth site and B2B isn’t listed as one of their brands.

#83389 Report Abuse
    DogFoodie

Hi Naturella,

You know the product was discontinued, right?

#83406 Report Abuse
    Naturella

Oh, no, I did not!!! What happened?? Maybe that’s why the website is over and out, lol

#83412 Report Abuse
    DogFoodie

They discontinued it sometime last year. I can’t recall for sure when it was. I seem to recall that they posted something on their Facebook page when they announced it. I just looked and their Facebook page is gone now, too. It was something about sales being down.

#83426 Report Abuse
    Naturella

@DogFoodie, thanks for the info! It’s a bummer because I really liked their food, just fed it in rotation, which for a small dog means not very often… I hope someone else picks up the organ meat-based kibble and make some other food like it.

#83428 Report Abuse
    DogFoodie

You bet!

Unfortunately, I heard of so many dogs that tried it, but didn’t tolerate it very well. I had heard of folks that had good luck with it as a limited ingredient food though. I tried it once when my two were pretty little and just never got around to trying it again.

Ingredient-wise, it was a great product. I too, was sorry to see it go.

#83549 Report Abuse
    Scared D

It was a terrible food that didn’t sell. There is a pet food bubble and many brands are being discontinued or will be soon.

#83562 Report Abuse
    Naturella

I agree with DogFoodie, I think the idea behind it is great. Hope someone else makes a food like it, I would totally like to have it on my list of foods I’d feed the Bru. 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.