šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Rahat

Who loves to watch wwe. If you love then tell me which wwe superstar you love most and if you exicited about wrestlemania30 then tell me which superstar you wanna see to face the undertaker for the streak.

#29512 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Well, since this is the off topic forum, I’ll answer. I’ve been a wrestling fan since probably before you were born. I prefer the guys not currently on the roster, mostly. These days, beside Taker, give me the Uso’s, the Miz, Cody & Dustin and Taker, of course. Albert/Sweet T makes me laugh.

I wonder if Taker can wrestle too many more times, I personally think Kane should wrestle him this coming year and end the streak.

There, I just outed myself as a wrestling fan.

#29513 Report Abuse
    Cyndi

Holy crap Marie! I never would have guessed! LOL!

#29516 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Rofl Cindy! My email has a now defunct wrestling promotions letters in it lol. I have me with the guys on fb, some of the wrestlers are my friends & see us a long time ago!

#29518 Report Abuse

Do you remember Renee Dupre? Back in 05 when they were in town one of my standard poodles played Fifi” lol

#29521 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Omg really Melissa?

#29529 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

You guys crack me up!!!

#29535 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Lol Patty. I’m just a dog lovin, tattooed wife, mom & grandma who needs her wrestling and country music. Oh, my books too!

#29541 Report Abuse
    DogFoodie

Once upon a time, when I was an undergrad at Purdue, I went to a party at Wabash College and met Dick the Bruiser there. Do you remember him, Marie? ; )

#29550 Report Abuse

Marie-

Lol! Yes, I am serious! Hubby and I got to see the show from the”staff/performer” section behind the scenes and it was a blast. One thing I have to say-In “real life” they were all a bunch of great guys/gals. There was a Make a wish child there that night, and they all seemed to go out of their way to make him feel special. Our dog of course was a huge ham. She was, at the time being shown AKC and in full continental. She had no problem strutting out to the ring with Dupre and Dawn Marie..when the crowds went wild with foam fingers etc, she just stopped and posed, lmao. No fear whatsoever. One of our few dogs that ever earned a paycheck, lol.

#29557 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Betsy: I sure do remember him!

Melissa: I’ve met a ton of wrestlers. Most we’re very nice, only a couple jerks. Oh, the stories! Til you’ve had a safe sex talk from the Bushwackers…..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.