Anyone know of a website that carries acana agility and sport?

Dog Food Advisor Forums Canine Nutrition Anyone know of a website that carries acana agility and sport?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    aquariangt

I am looking at switching to this when the puppy gets past a year(10 mos now) but my store I’m getting her current blend doesn’t have this one. I haven’t been able to find it on wag, chewy, or petfooddirect either.

Also-anyone used this one?

Thanks all!

#33645 Report Abuse
    Mom2Cavs

If you’re in the USA, and I’m assuming you are, Acana regular foods are not available in the states, yet. We can only get the Regional and Singles varieties.

#33658 Report Abuse
    aquariangt

well, that would explain my difficulty! thanks for responding!

Does anyone else have suggestions for a good agility competition food?

#33665 Report Abuse
    Mom2Cavs

I would think that any high quality food that agrees with the dog would be good. If you are doing agility you might want to also consider supplementing with glucosamine and chondroitin for joint support. You could look at Acana Regionals, or other foods that are for sporting dogs like Annamaet, Dr. Tim’s. Earthborn has good food, as well as Nutrisource. In fact, if it were me, I’d look at this list of 4 and 5* rated foods, find those that meet my criteria, that I could easily get, and pick a few to try. Good luck to you! I know others will respond soon with their suggestions. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.