Any truth to the rumour Blue Buffalo is changing its recipe?

Dog Food Advisor Forums Canine Nutrition Any truth to the rumour Blue Buffalo is changing its recipe?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lee M

When speaking to one of the clerks at my local PetSmart where I buy my dogs food, she mentioned that Blue Buffalo would be changing their recipe to a more cost effective one in order to get on more shelves. Namely Walmart and local grocery stores. She also mentioned that due to this change and reduction in overall product quality, PetSmart would be pulling the product from their shelves.
    Can anyone shed any light?

#111092 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Contacting Blue Buffalo should give you the answers.

#111094 Report Abuse
    haleycookie

I’m pretty sure Petco intends on getting rid of their whole life protection line. As to whether the recipe will be changing in m not sure. Can’t get much crappier than it already is for the price you pay. It’s nothing special as far as dog food goes. I think Petco will be replacing it with taste of the wild as we start getting taste of the wild next month and it’s going inline at the end of May. It’s a huge selection and it’s going to take up at least 3 4 ft sections which would perfectly boot out life protection at my store.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.