Any advice on choosing a blender?

Dog Food Advisor Forums Off Topic Forum Any advice on choosing a blender?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joe D
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    I use a blender regularly to prepare dog food. But unfortunately, my NutriBullet broke down. Now I read various reviews and I find it difficult to choose a new one. Does anyone have any experience using a Ninja blender? Is it worth it? Advice on other models is also accepted. Thanks

#163732 Report Abuse
    Brian M
    Participant

I have a Ninja blender and I am happy with it. But I have a simpler model that does not grind bones. The brand itself is good, but choose according to your needs. Some models are described here https://devices4home.com/best-ninja-blender Hope it will help you.

#163733 Report Abuse
    Joe D
    Participant

Thanks, Brian

#179500 Report Abuse
    huge H
    Participant

Want to make smoothies and soups quickly and easily, and maybe even make your own nut butter? The solution is a fantastic blender. You may spend as little as $30 on a plastic personal blender or more than $500 on a multifunction, premium glass blender with Bluetooth and food processor capabilities.

In most cases, a higher price equates to greater functionality, adaptability, and performance. Nonetheless, the outcomes are, well, mixed. Only ice was used in our stringent durability testing, and some blender blades cracked. But that doesn’t mean they’d have trouble making a real-life pia colada. This buyer’s guide will point you in the right direction for the best blender for your demands and budget.

#179507 Report Abuse
    huge H
    Participant

Want to make quick and easy smoothies and soups, as well as possibly manufacture your own nut butter? A superb mixer is an answer. A plastic personal blender can cost as low as $30 or as much as $500 for a multifunction, quality glass blender with Bluetooth and food processor features.
    what about the difference ninja blender or best juicer for carrot

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by huge H.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.