šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mike M

Anyone have an opinion on this food? Good reviews on Chewy. Need to get my Bouvier off of the blue wilderness….makes his poop too soft.

#105239 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Annamaet is a very good company! I wouldnā€™t hesitate to try the food.

#105257 Report Abuse
    Nadine H

I’ve talked to Kit in cs with Annamaet many times. Very responsive to any questions. I’m not using the food because it caused loose stool in my dane.Logan has a very sensitive stomach but the food is excellent, just didn’t work for us. I would contact them and ask which food would be best.

#105266 Report Abuse
    Mike M

Thanks, Nadine. What are you feeding your Dane?

#105272 Report Abuse
    a c

I donā€™t know about Annamaet Ultra 32, but I started to feed my 10 years old Annamaet grain free lean reduced fat. Actually, half Annemaet and half Horizon Amicus senior & weight management. I switched to half Annemaet because of high calories(400 kcal/cup) in Amicus. So far so good. No problem at all.

#105275 Report Abuse
    Nadine H

Mike at the moment I’m feeding ProPlan, the only kibble so far that has agreed with one of my danes who is 14 months old.and I’ve tried several. I am testing Precise Natural in chicken and rice added to the proplan to see if Logan can tolerate it I’ve raved about proplan because my two have done well on it but there are some ingredients that I don’t like and many dane people use Precise so we’ll see how it goes. My concern is even if they do very well on a kibble now what are the long term effects. I don’t like by products, animal digest, animal fat and the vitamins aren’t chelated just to name a few things.

#105284 Report Abuse
    Nadine H

To update my message, since I’ve been adding the Precise into the proplan my two danes have had a major amount of gas and very soft stool. I’ve decided to stick with the proplan focus that they’ve done so well on. They do get raw apple every day and I’m adding fresh veggies also so I feel like they’re getting a vitamin/mineral boost.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.