An idea

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    InkedMarie

Hey Mike,
    Maybe this is here and I’m missing it but is there a “reply to” or “quote” feature? Its nice, at least on other forums I frequent, to be able to quote who you’re replying to.

#10444 Report Abuse
    Hound Dog Mom
    Participant

InkedMarie – I was thinking the same thing. If a lot of chatter gets going unless someone puts the name of who they’re responding to, sometimes it may be hard to know.

#10450 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

You know you can just call me Marie, right?

#10456 Report Abuse
    Hound Dog Mom
    Participant

Lol…I have a habit of referring to people with their full usernames. I’ll start calling you Marie though.

#10470 Report Abuse

Hi Marie,

Thanks for your great suggestion. The forum software used here is called BBPress, a plugin owned by the makers of the popular blogging software, WordPress. And unfortunately, I have little control of its features under development.

There’s an upgrade expected in January. In the meantime, HDM’s idea should work great. If you’re responding to someone in particular, just mention them by name in your opening remarks. Hope this helps.

#10504 Report Abuse
    Devilbrad
    Participant

[quote]Hey Mike,
    Maybe this is here and I’m missing it but is there a “reply to” or “quote” feature? Its nice, at least on other forums I frequent, to be able to quote who you’re replying to.[/quote]

Let’s see if this works.

#10505 Report Abuse
    Devilbrad
    Participant

Not as I expected like other forums, but that works too.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.