šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lynn P

I have my dog on hills c/d dry dog food. Due to a urinary issue. It’s to lower her PH in her system. But I think the dog food I had her on may have been the cause in the first place, and hills is not such a great dog food. So I want to know if anyone could suggest another dog food that is better in nutrition and maybe a supplement to keep her from getting urinary tract infection. She is a golden retriever and only a year old. I have had her tested for stones and all else. So now I want to help her with food I think it will work if I get the right stuff. The vet has there purpose, but they always want to use medicine and I think a lot of or animal problems are self induced. Thanks Lynn

#87440 Report Abuse
    zcRiley

ZiwiPeak formulas clear up urinary issues. My experience anyway.

#87441 Report Abuse
    Lynn P

Thank you. I looked into that food it’s supper expensive. I will go that route if I have to, but maybe a more reasonable price food possible a dry food. I mix dry food with a freeze dry food to keep the cost down

#87447 Report Abuse
    Leslie L

I have 2 Labs and they both get 1/2 tablespoon organic apple cider vinegar with the “mother” at each meal mixed with their food. This is not only good for UT’s but will help with keeping ticks and fleas away. Also, consider seeing a holistic vet.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.