šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jon C

There are a number of 5 star dog foods listed in your editors choice that when clicked on are then 4.5 or even 4 star foods in their descriptions. I would also like to see a few filters since there are quite a few of them to read through. Filter them by stars, raw, wet, dry, performance, maintenance, senior, adult, puppy etc.

Thanks

#96481 Report Abuse
    Mike Sagman
    Keymaster

Hi Jon C.,

Thanks for the tip. Sometimes, when we update a review, we inadvertently fail to also update the ratings column in the Editor’s Choice lists. It would be helpful if you could let us know which dog foods have you discovered discrepancies?

As soon as you share with us the exact location of each error, we’ll correct it right away. Thanks for reporting this issue. Much appreciated.

By the way, beginning some time in the next 40 days (or so), we will be adding a number of improvements and upgrades to the Editor’s Choice section. This will include the custom search feature you mentioned in your comment. I’m sure you’ll find it helpful.

#96709 Report Abuse
    Jon C

So even though I pay for access to your site, I have to take the time and go through all the 5 star foods and find which ones are incorrect? I donā€™t have time for this. This is your resposiblilty not mine. I would also add that you look into my post on the forums under 5 star dog food. Although I appreciate the time youā€™ve put into the research here, you could make the site a lot more user friendly.
    Thank you for your cooperation.

#96714 Report Abuse
    Mike Sagman
    Keymaster

I found only 2 errors (Merrick Classic and Primal Freeze Dried) and they have now been corrected. If you find any others, please let me know. Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘5 star dog food’ is closed to new replies.