šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sara G

I am teetering between Victor Yukon River Salmon & Sweet Potato Grain-Free (order online) and Tractor Supply 4health Grain-Free Whitefish & Potato (local pickup) (and less expensive though I will pay more for better)…Does anyone know how the 4Health stacks up? Does it have a fatal flaw? Thank you.

#110268 Report Abuse
    Susan
    Participant

Hi Sara,
    rotate between the 2 different brands, it’s best to rotate & feed a few different brands of kibble that have different meat proteins as well, so if 1 brand isn’t balanced properly or has something wrong with it your dog isn’t eating the same food 24/7 yr after yr causing health problems….

#110276 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Hi Sara-
    No fatal flaw that I’ve heard about! As Susan said, go ahead and give them both a try! I also like to rotate brands and flavors.
    I have fed Victor off and on with no issues. Have not fed 4Health…yet, anyway.

#110295 Report Abuse
    Sara G

Thank you, Susan!

#110296 Report Abuse
    Sara G

Thank you, Crazy4cats!

#110537 Report Abuse
    Jina U

We have used 4 Health for many years and NEVER had any issues. We have always fed the Salmon and Potato but just switched to the grain free Whitefish for a change. They love it. My dad uses Victor and won’t use anything else…lol. But before he found it he had been feeding 4 Health. Victor is easily accessible to him…us not so much. I’ve looked into both 4 Health/Victor varieties and both are 4/5 star foods.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.