šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    weezerweeks
    Participant

My yorkie was up pacing last night with stomach hurting. He walked great this morning and his stools were good. I fed him his wellness stew turkey and I added 1/4 teaspoon of the perfect form plus probiotic and digestive enzyme. About an hour later he threw up. The food had not been digested it looked just like it did in the bowl. He did that 2 more times so I took him to the clinic that is open on sat. Morning. The vet said everything felt fine. I told him that he always burps after he eats. He thinks it’s a reflux problem. Said his food was not emptying from small intestines to stomach.he gave me Zantac syrup 1/4 cc every 12 hours but He has gas and his tummy growls. I gave him the syrup tonight and he usually has a bm when we walk but not tonight. Could the medicine do that? I just believe it’s something else. Any ideas? If we have rough night tonight I will take him to my vet Mon. Morning.I also gave him a cerenia tablet this morning after he threw up and he threw that up.Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.