Yeast issues

Dog Food Advisor Forums Diet and Health Yeast issues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Darnell S

I have a 15month old Shitz Tzu who recently was diagnosed with yeast in the ears. Not knowing a thing about this issue, my vet said it is common with dogs with floppy ears. Diet is a important factor that my vet mentioned. So the best advice if your dog has yeasty ears is to first see your vet, get your baby’s ears cleaned and follow the vet’s medication recommendation. Next – look at your dog’s diet. my findings suggest a NO CARB, GRAIN and NO SUGARS FREE diet. Potatoes seemed to be a major culprit. I was making my dog’s food which consist of cooked un seasoned chicken, sweet potatoes, peas, carrots, green beans, pumpkin, and brown rice. All of the ingredients was 100% all natural. Sounds like a real good diet until my vet said he was eating too much cards so she has him on a fish diet with kale, broccoli, squash, seedless cucumbers.
    So wish me luck with this diet. Yeast is a painful time for your dogs.
    ANY SUGGEATIONS FOR WHAT OTHER FRUITS DOGS CAN EAT TO PREVENT YEAST???

#87417 Report Abuse
    Authority R

Authority report is best option for you to resolve your health issues, there have more supplements for every type of health problems, if you have suffer from yeast problems there have best solution for yeast infection treatment for health.

#87976 Report Abuse
    Kay W

Where to go for Authority report?? My GSD has major skin yeast infection. She is treated with three medicated shampoos, takes Bravecto every three months, Ciprofloxacin daily, Ketoconazole daily, antibiotic with flare ups along with Prednisone. Pred is tapered off as flare up decreases.

Due to rendering, I refuse to feed my dogs meat since I cannot be sure where the meat comes from. I have been feeding them all Solid Gold Fish & Krill dry food. But according to DogsNaturally we should avoid fish meal & Omega-3 additives.

It seems very complicated to feed ones’s dogs now a days!! I have nine rescues & no time to cook for them.

Any suggestions??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.