🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    InkedMarie

I am shaving my head for St Baldricks (raise money for kids with cancer) for the fourth time on June 1st. I will not post the link here but if anyone would like to donate, every dollar helps, my email is Marie22ecw@aol.com

#17229 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

Go!! Marie!!

#17230 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

How brave!! Is hubby participating too?

#17237 Report Abuse
    Cyndi

That is AWESOME!! Good for you! I was going to shave my head to support my mom when she was going thru chemo and lost her hair, but she didn’t want me to. She wore a wig all the time and she told me I didn’t have the right shaped head to be bald, lol!

Hope you raise alot of money!! 🙂

#17244 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Thanks ladies! Nope, /Steve lent do it. Not enough hair lol. Patty, there are two or three albums on my fb from two of the other two times. It’s just hair, it grows back!

#17449 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

I know!! I donate to Locks of Love!! I think it is just amazing that you do St Baldrick’s. I would too if I weren’t growing it out for the same cause. I freak out the ladies that cut my hair when it’s time because I always have them cut it so short. They can’t believe that I’m OK with going from hair that is almost down to my rear to only a couple inches long in one fell swoop.

#17451 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Patty, thank you for doing Locks of Love, you’re awesome!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.