šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kathrine K
    Participant

We have a 4 year old Akita with SIBO (at least we’re pretty sure that’s what it is — everything else has been ruled out via many blood tests, ultrasound, x rays, and more). He’ll be starting on antibiotics on Monday (had to order them). As I dig into treating this as we go forward, I think I have a good plan, then I read something else that completely contradicts what I read earlier. What I’m looking for is what type of pre and probiotics he should be getting as well as what food he should be getting — I read that there are types of biotics that can actually make SIBO worse and we certainly don’t want to do that. He’s currently on Zignature Kangaroo, but I’m thinking about making his food myself — a lean protein and some veggies. Do I need to add a daily vitamin if I do this? When I look at the ingredients in Farmer’s Dog, for example, I see that they have added vitamins/minerals. If I make it myself, what vitamins/minerals would you suggest? Also, what pre and probiotics would you recommend? Thank you!

#190185 Report Abuse
    realisticregister H
    Participant

The method that I used was the key to my success. In order for it to be successful, it is necessary for both the headline and the body of the text to be fascinating. https://geometrydash-unblocked.com/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.