šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dukesmomma

my Blue nose is on Nusentia probiotic Miracle and on Nusentia Enzyme Miracle. They have worked wonders my question is does anyone know anything that is comparable and works great? The reason is I live in Canada and I get this stuff from the states I just got my order today and paid $119.00 on line and $14.91 at the door (which I never had to pay at the door before) It’s just getting more and more expensive each time I order (mind you I used to take him to the vet and pay an arm and a leg every three to five weeks with ear infections and food allergy and secondary staph infections which caused him to lose fur and since I have had him on this all that has stopped) If i have to I will continue to pay the price of the product I am already using so my dog can be healthy and happy, but I would prefer if there was another product out their It has to be gluten (grain/wheat) free and doesn’t cost so much. Please no spammers try to get me to buy some cheap product that doesn’t work and is harmful to my duke he is not just my dog but my child. I want REAL help. Thank you!

#38745 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

If I were you, I would go to a local health food store and see what they have. People probiotics and enzymes are fine and buying locally may end up being much cheaper for you. You want a probiotic that has as many different strains as possible.

#38822 Report Abuse
    dukesmomma

Thank you, I didn’t know that ones that were good for people were good for him too!

#39482 Report Abuse
    Barbara F

Please check out Natures Farmacy. My dog was having stomach issues. I decided to try probiotics before going to the vet. Well, for less than a vet visit I ordered Probiotic Max 1 lb size with shipping. It has worked wonders on my dogs. It has enzymes in it too. I called first and they have wonderful customer service. They sell vitamins and all kinds of animal products. My dogs love the taste. Im buying the 3 lb next!

#39509 Report Abuse
    Mom2Cavs

I also use Nature’s Farmacy products. I have their Digestive Enhancer and Probiotic Max on hand. One good thing about them is that you don’t have to store them in the fridge….you can, but not a requirement, which is handy for travel.

#42168 Report Abuse
    Kim H

I came across Nzymes.com and the owner is so very helpful !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.