Over weight

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tina F

I have 3 medium sized chihuahua rescue dogs. #1 (Groucho) is approximate age 5 mixed chihuahua/silky terrier Male 24lbs cant feel ribs or back bone, stomach excessive but looks healthy Feed 1 cup benefit per evening. #2 is full blood chihuahua (suzie) approximate age 4 Small amount of fat on back bone ribs and stomach I feed her 3/4 cup at night. And their daughter (Precious) she has popping hips (the doc said it was her knees) but I disagree, I feel it and the location. She is 18 lbs I feed her 1/2 cup at night, and she has short legs long silky black hair long wavy tail. has anxiety issues like her mother (suzie), I cant feel her backbone or ribs and her stomach definitely is large and round. None of them were like that when I rescued them from the alley.The food has been benifiber and they are always hungry. I am on a very limited budget but want to do the best for my dogs. I there anything that I can cook at home for them that would be 4.5 star or better or buy that is a 4.5 star that is affordable? Please help me ASAP. Actually my Tea Cup poodle (Butter Ball) and Suzies other girl is starting to cover up in the rib part.

#90916 Report Abuse
    Tina F

Oh suzie is approximately 14 lbs and butter is approximately 8 lbs she is 5 years original and misty is 3 years is approximately 8 lbs solid and runs like a greyhound very spunky and sassy.

#90918 Report Abuse
    zcRiley

Keep in mind, there’s nothing affordable about having and caring for five dogs.

#90959 Report Abuse
    Susan W

I have a rescue that is about 15 lbs. She is high energy. I also have a Golden who is 11 y-o and has tended toward pudge since she was spayed @ 4 y-o. I stopped letting them eat all day & started feeding once a day. I feed VeRUS Life Advantage to both dogs. I pay $35 for a 15 lb bag that lasts me about 5 weeks. We have had ZERO problems with digestive issues or diarrhea since I started feeding this food. If you contact them, they’ll reply and send you some really nice samples.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.