šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    NectarMom

Has anyone used this Companies products? They got excellent reviews on their enzymes and probiotics. I currently use Mercola and have run low on Probiotics so I read a bunch of reviews on Nusentia’s probiotics and I was pretty impressed and also they have double what mercola has in their probiotics so I am willing to give it a try if it helps with my girls now new issues since their Pancreatitis and Salmonella.

#16847 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

It sounds good, but I haven’t heard of it before.

#16888 Report Abuse
    Mom2Cavs

I’ve heard of them, but haven’t used them. I’ve used Mercola, and Total Biotics/Enzymes. My new favorite is from Herbsmith called Micro Flora +.

#16946 Report Abuse
    NectarMom

I ordered the probiotics from them and I will see if I notice a difference. Looks like a good company as is Mercola. I love Mercola products, especially the Spiru tabs

#17181 Report Abuse
    Hound Dog Mom
    Participant

I’ve seen Nusentia’s website, but I’ve never used their products or heard of anyone that has. Looking that their dog probiotic formula, I don’t see where it has double what Mercola’s probiotics has. Mercola’s probiotics has 14 strains Nusentia only has 6 strains.

#17191 Report Abuse
    puppylove
    Participant

I’ve been using Nusentia’s probiotics and enzymes for a while now and they are top notch… excellent, really helped with all the tummy problems and more. Considering their raw grain free dehydrated food, which looks great but not many reviews for some reason. Right now we feed OC Raw Dog.

#22130 Report Abuse
    loopoo
    Participant

Ive used their probiotic and enzymes, good stuff. Havent tried the food yet, little more expensive than Honest Kitchen, but, not packed with potatoes or grains, veggies and sweet potato seem to be the sources other than meat.

#24153 Report Abuse
    VictorR
    Participant

I have been using their Miracle Pack probiotics/enzymes and Spectrin For Dogs liquid vitamins on both my dogs for over a year now with terrific results.

I initially got the probiotics/enzymes for my 12 year old Pit Bull who had 9 months of recurring diarrhea from having been on antibiotics for 2 months as the result of an infection. It seemed like she couldn’t digest any kibble, no matter how expensive. I then moved her to steamed rice/sweet potato and grilled chicken or canned tuna. Even that eventually stopped working. Eating just white rice and chicken, he stool was runny and orange.

Within 2 weeks of adding Nusenta’s products to her food, she was back to normal. I now feed her Sojos grain-free dog food mix with cooked ground hamburger or turkey for a more complete source of nutrients. Sojos is a fantastic product, nothing but freeze dried vegetables and fruit and a few other natural ingredients to aid health:
    Ingredients:
    sweet potato, carrots, broccoli, celery, apples, whole egg, cranberries, tricalcium phosphate, flax meal, parsley leaf, carob powder, dried kelp, dried alfalfa, ginger root, garlic, sunflower oil, vitamin D3

#41144 Report Abuse
    puppylove
    Participant

well, since my first post, we keep up with the probiotic miracle and enzyme miracle. We swtiched from OC raw dog to nusentia’s Full Life, which sounds similar to sojos. (just seemed like a smart thing to do to get all our products from one place finally) Funny thing, we didn’t gradually do the change and I was a little worried. But no issues!!!

First notice… less gas. Even the dog poop smells better if you can believe it. I don’t know if its a result of the dog food that the transition went so well, or that we’ve had our dog on the enzymes and probiotics from nusentia for so long.

anyways, just an update, we’ve gotten good results here and a positive experience with nusentia.

#97484 Report Abuse
    Carey C

Consumer Labs checked out the Probiotic Miracle by Nusentia and said it was fine. I have been using it for 3 months now and my dog’s condition has improved quite a bit. Wish I had known about this stuff quite awhile back. I just today ordered their enzyme supplement also. I was a long time checking it all out before I finally paid for a report from Consumer Labs to verify my conclusions about their product.

I looked at the Mercola products and quite a few others but most of the research I came across said that dogs typically have around 6 to 8 strains of beneficial flora and more than that was superfluous and could actually be dangerous. There was one strain in particular that theirs contained and some of the others on the market also, Enterococcus faecium, that could easily convert into a strain that is dangerous and could be lethal and you will no longer find it in any human probiotics at all; it is all over the web about it now. At least I haven’t been able to find it in any of the human kind and I’ve run across others that have said the same.

The best thing you can do is spend some time researching the products and their ingredients to make a good decision. I’m not talking about 30 minutes or so either. I have spent hours, many hours doing just that before I settle on anything I’m going to put into me or my dog when it is something I can’t cook up myself at home without a full scale laboratory and supplies and scientific know how to come up with what I want. I’m not one to just gone on someone’s say so. I tend to read the ingredient list on everything I buy and if there is something listed I’m not sure of I pass it by until I can learn more about it.

Most manufacturers will word or say just about anything to make a sale and it always makes me think of the proverbial used car salesman.

#107685 Report Abuse
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I recently started my 3 y/o pit bull on the Nusentia Miracle. If any of you have a pit bull you know how toxic they are when passing gas! Plus, my boy had horrible breath. After just one week he breath started getting much better. As far as his bowel movements, they donā€™t smell as much and are much more regular. A few days ago I also started him on Merrick Backcountry raw freeze dried lamb, rabbit and duck. He is doing well on it. He doesnā€™t throw up and he gets SUPER excited when itā€™s time to eat. Iā€™ll count that as a win. I just want my baby to live forever so I am glad he is doing so well on these products.

#107686 Report Abuse
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I recently started my 3 y/o pit bull on the Nusentia Miracle. If any of you have a pit bull you know how toxic they are when passing gas! Plus, my boy had horrible breath. After just one week he breath started getting much better. As far as his bowel movements, they donā€™t smell as much and are much more regular. A few days ago I also started him on Merrick Backcountry raw freeze dried lamb, rabbit and duck. He is doing well on it. He doesnā€™t throw up and he gets SUPER excited when itā€™s time to eat. Iā€™ll count that as a win. I just want my baby to live forever so I am glad he is doing so well on these products.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.