Nature's Logic All Food Fortifier

Dog Food Advisor Forums Dog Supplements Nature's Logic All Food Fortifier

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Does anybody have experience using Nature’s Logic All Food Fortifier? I bought this to replace my current whole food supplement: Fillin N the Wholes formulated by The Great Dane Lady. http://www.firstchoicenaturals.com/Index/showroom.php?pid=2

INGREDIENTS: Cereal Grass (Barley), Organic Sprouted Flax Seed, Dried Whey Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (source Vit C), Arabinogalactin, Dried Milk (source of Colostrum), MSM, Brewers Yeast (Saccharomyces Cerevisiac), DMG-L, Carnitine, Humic Shale (source of extracted trace minerals), Lethicin, Chicken Cartilage (source of Glucosamine Sulfate),Type IV Collagen & Type II Collagen, (Direct Fed Microbials) & Digestive Enzymes) Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Extract Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Extract Product, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Thermophilum, Enterococcus Faecium, Bacillus Subtilis, Silicon Dioxide, Dried Yucca Schidigera.*Ascorbic Acid (Vit C) min 25mg/lb

The directions for Nature’s Logic say to give 1 tsp per 10 pounds of body weight. My dog weighs 154 pounds. I can’t see giving him 15 tsp per day. Any thoughts on this? I was thinking about giving him 1 tsp per meal. I feed 3 times per day.

Thanks!
    -Caroline

#27590 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

HDM likes this one and recommends it. I haven’t tried it yet, but it is at the top of my very short list.

#27622 Report Abuse
    aimee
    Participant

I don’t have any experience using it. The posted nutrient analysis is nearly exactly the same as their foods (some nutrients are below AAFCO) so it is puzzling how this supplement would “fortify” anything.

I think you’ll get the same “benefit” by buying the food (at a significantly lower cost/ounce ) and adding a few kibbles /day to your dog’s diet as you would by adding a teaspoon of the “fortifier”. In other words I think it is way overpriced for what you are getting.

#32780 Report Abuse
    scottNY

Any more thoughts on this? I want to buy a “fortifier” to use in place of a multivitamin, but Aimee brings up a good point. It would also be much easier to mix something like kibble in to his food than a powder.

#32793 Report Abuse
    DogFoodie

Hi Caroline,

I actually recently purchased this same product myself. I liked the idea of a whole food supplement and wanted one that included Taurine. I got it for a great price on Chewy.com. it’s a powder form and easily mixes into dry food, to which I add water. I can’t speak to the results yet because I just started using it this past weekend, but I have confidence in Nature’s Logic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.