šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Cotons mom

Looking for recommendations for brands of mix to add to raw meat for a balanced meal. I know that THK has one but was looking for other brands as well.

Thanks

#57337 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

THK has two now, I don’t know the name though. I’ve seen people talk about See Spot Live Longer as well.

#57341 Report Abuse
    aquariangt

They added a third two that is ancient grain based and white potato free. Preference, Kindly, Hale (anyone else hate the names of their food?) Solos, Grandma Lucy’s, and as InkedMarie said-lots of people seem to like SSLL. There are some others but those are the 4 brands I see people talk about the most. I’ve used Sojos and Preference from THK and that’s all so I can’t speak to it too much, and I’ve only used those pretty sparsely so hopefully others will jump in

#57345 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

Dr Harvey’s Veg to Bowl Fine Ground is great. Don’t get the course ground, it will come out the same way it went in.

#57346 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

Vetsallnatural dot com has a complete mix. Not sure if it’s available in the US though. Youngagainpetfood dot com has CarnivoreRaw. There is also Urban Wolf.

#57377 Report Abuse
    Kristin C

I have recently started using See Spot Live Longer Dinner mix which I like but they are discounting as of December. Once my supply is depleted I will probably try THK, one of the bases, which I’m not thrilled with because of the chunkiness. I have been looking at Better In The Raw. Would love to know thoughts on that.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.