šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Recent Replies

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 months ago by Lyn H.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lyn H
    Participant

I have a large dog and am trying to find a dry food that has kibbles big enough that she will chew them rather than inhaling. Food bags and/or information on the bags do not show nor state the kibble size. Anyone have a recommendation for a dry dog food for large dogs with chewable size kibbles?

#189231 Report Abuse
    April A
    Participant

Hey Lyn, I can relate to your quest for the perfect dry dog food with a suitable kibble size for your large companion. It’s essential to balance their enjoyment and proper chewing habits.

I’ve recently come across luckypet.com.au, and they have an impressive variety of pet products, including dog food tailored to specific needs. I bought mine there, and the selection and quality truly impressed me. They offer precise information about their products, which is a game-changer when you’re looking for kibble size details. If you’re in a similar situation with your large dog, you might want to check out their options here: https://www.luckypet.com.au/?rf=kw&kw=kibble.

Regarding recommendations, you might consider Royal Canin’s “Large Breed” formulas. These are often formulated to accommodate the needs of larger dogs, including kibble size that promotes chewing. Similarly, Hill’s Science Diet and Eukanuba have been known to offer options suitable for larger breeds with kibbles designed to encourage chewing.

It’s important to remember that each dog has their preferences, so you might need to experiment to find the perfect fit. And always consult your veterinarian to ensure the chosen food aligns with your dog’s specific dietary needs and health requirements.

Here’s to finding the ideal kibble size that keeps your furry friend satisfied and chewing happily! 🐾🐶

#189981 Report Abuse
    keremms F
    Participant

Try reaching out to the dog food manufacturer directly. They may be able to provide you with information about the kibble size. Many companies have customer support or contact information on their websites. Consider Breed-Specific Foods: Some dog food brands offer formulas that are tailored to specific breeds, including large breeds. These formulas may have kibble sizes that are better suited for larger dogs. Some dog food brands specifically market their products as suitable for large or giant breed dogs. These formulas often have larger kibble sizes to accommodate the needs of larger dogs.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies