šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    joanne l

Hi guys, I have a question, when changing foods how long would it take to know if the food is not working? Only because with this dog, it might go fine for a few weeks than it doesn’t work out. Can this happen? My other dog I would know in a week. But this one is different, he will start to belch but stool will be okay, then diarrhea. Purina he ate for a year with no problem, but than developed watery eyes and skin problems. So when I find a food and it goes good for a month I still have to watch. Did anyone else have this problem, were it is a delayed reaction? Or does it take that long to find out if the food is okay for him?

#131968 Report Abuse
    anonymous

Easy peasy.

Just take the dog the vet and agree to whatever diagnostic tests he wants to do.

There are a multitude of conditions that could explain why your dog is sick.
    Stop wasting time on the internet. Consult a veterinary health care professional…not on face book. A real vet that has examined your dog.

It is obvious that there is something wrong with your dog that a simple dietary change won’t fix.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.