🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 17 posts - 101 through 117 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    Dog_Obsessed

Awww, so cute! Keep at it, you will get there! πŸ˜€

#66282 Report Abuse
    Naturella

OMG, Tebow DOES look so much like my Bruno!!! Let me see if I can post a pic with Bruno’s face in it! πŸ™‚

#66283 Report Abuse
    Naturella

Ok, here he is:

Bruno on his bathroom bed:
     photo 10951431_10152551143741086_1646334703_n_zpseu9qjbqq.jpg

Bruno on our bed:
     photo 10967848_10152551143821086_975713116_n_zpsmeb8hjec.jpg

Bruno on his bean-bag “chair” (bed):
     photo 10967768_10152551143991086_126247055_n_zpszkyjisz5.jpg

Derpy Bruno:
     photo 10968292_10152551143841086_1669719554_n_zpsc3gnszsx.jpg

photo 10966570_10152551143891086_1682361235_n_zpscbjlmjww.jpg

Ok, done flooding with pics of my love, I just wanted to post them here for comparison! πŸ™‚

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by Naturella.
    #66289 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Well…I see Bruno is well cared for! Not a bit spoiled. Lol! Thanks for sharing. He is adorable. πŸ™‚

#66291 Report Abuse
    Naturella

C4C, lol, I agree, he is not spoiled at all! πŸ˜‰ And thank you! We think so (that he’s adorable) too! πŸ˜€

#66294 Report Abuse

Love the eyes half open in pix number four and the tip of the tongue, lol! Cutie pie

#66295 Report Abuse
    Naturella

Also, his favorite sleeping places are the bean bag, then our bed/his crate, then the bathroom bed. That sucker is from Costco, and is real comfy (to me), but he likes it less than sleeping on a towel in his crate. Go figure. He would still use it when he comes with us in the bathroom though! LoL. And when I hid the bean bag chair in the closet to clean it some, he would just cry and lay on the floor by the closet door till he got his bean bag chair up. He really didn’t want to sleep on the Costco bed. LoL. Oh well, maybe he will eventually, or our next dog will in the future.

#66296 Report Abuse
    Naturella

@Melissaandcrew, thank you, he was passing out like that, with his tongue a bit out… He was too funny! πŸ™‚

#66297 Report Abuse

Naturella-he is soooo shiny too πŸ™‚ I love seeing pix of other peoples pets!

#66299 Report Abuse
    Naturella

@Melissaandcrew – thank you! I really take pride in his shiny and soft coat and healthy skin! Go fish skins, fish-based and other good foods, coconut oil, and canned sardines – I attribute it mostly to his diet, and a tiny bit to the natural soap I use when I bathe him, and the conditioning rub-down with coconut oil I put on him after! πŸ™‚

And I do too – I hope more people will post pics of their beloved babies on the forum, I love seeing them! πŸ™‚

#66300 Report Abuse

How do you post pix here?

#66302 Report Abuse
    Naturella

Let’s see if I can explain it – you go to photobucket.com, set up an account, then upload your photos there. Then go to Library (where your photos are), and when you click on a picture, on the right hand side there will be different options on how to post it. I use the HTML one (but the IMG one will work too) – just click on the code and it automatically copies, then come and paste it in your comment on here and your pic will appear after you submit your comment. This will make more sense if you read it while actually using Photobucket, lol.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by Naturella.
    #66306 Report Abuse
    Peggy

TOO cute! Well, their faces are not tos similar but the rest of them is!

Your way of posting pics is much easier than mine, I upload them to my website and type the html code here. I completely forgot that I have a photobucket account, duh!

#66307 Report Abuse
    Peggy

hmmm posting from photobucket is not working for me.

#66308 Report Abuse
    Peggy

Here are the two of them together. LadyBug was about 4 yrs old, and Tebow about 1 yr.

photo tBoandLady_zps89f00268.png

#66309 Report Abuse
    Peggy

Lady loves Christmas!

photo christmasbug_zpsbcf79823.jpg

And her daddy.

#66310 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

Love all those pics!!!!!!!!! Bruno and Tebow do look alike. πŸ˜‰

Naturalla:
    I think the only reason Bobby cooperates for a bath is for the coco oil rub down afterwards! He loves his coco oil.

Peggy:
    That’s okay! I figured that, but I knew you would see my question sooner or later.

Too bad you don’t have those stores in your area. I was just going to share my budget friendly canned food list with you. Tractor Supply’s 4Health brand has pate’ (lamb, salmon, chic) and stew style foods for 99 cents, BJ’s & Costco has affordable canned too.

Maybe see if you have a Del’s Farm & Feed Supply in your area they also carry 4Health. The 4Health brand gets a decent DFA rating.

I had to slim down Bobby a few months ago. I also had to tweak his diet & exercise routine in the process to keep it off, you’ll get there with your pups!

Viewing 17 posts - 101 through 117 (of 117 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.