Dilli, gone for a time

Dog Food Advisor Forums Pet Memorials Dilli, gone for a time

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Christine B

I lost my Mother in November 2017 and in February of 2018 I lost my precious little mini Dachshund, Dilli. I used to sing her the Dilli song. I first heard in with Burl Ives.
    “Lavender blue, dilly, dilly
    Lavender green
    If I were king dilly dilly
    You’d be my queen…”
    and so on. Between the loss of Mom{my best Friend} and Dilli {my Precious little one} it has been very hard. But I know that they are waiting, with my Dad {whom I lost when I was 6}. I KNOW that I will be reunited with them when I go to heaven.

#118651 Report Abuse
    anonymous

I am so sorry for your loss.
    I hope you are in a position to welcome another pet into your home…..when you are ready.
    Peace

#118670 Report Abuse
    Christine B

Thank you for your kind reply. I am caring for my Mom’s two wonderful dogs. La’Nai, a Jack Russell Terrier and Sasha a Miki ( I don’t know if miki is spelled right). When I can, I want to welcome a new Dalmatian puppy and then, possibly a dachshund puppy too. When the time is right. Fortunately, La’ Nai and Sasha grew up with me as Mom and I lived together before I got married. When we moved to Texas, Mom came to live with us. So, they are at home here and I love them dearly, too. Just miss my little Dilli and, of course, Mom. Mom and I were always the best of friends as well as mother and daughter. And my husband adored her and she adored him. So, we got on well.

#162397 Report Abuse
    Lucey B
    Participant

We’ve done the research for you. With so many waterproof and water resistant pet beds out there, it can be difficult to find the right one dog bed for your pet. As mentioned previously, dog beds vary, so we will analyze the dog beds based on price, memory foam, washable/removable covers, non-skid bottoms, and any other features that you might want to consider before purchase. Let’s take a look at some of the best on the market!
    https://www.caninefinds.com/waterproof-dog-bed/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.