Butchie Boy Is Waitng At The Bridge

Dog Food Advisor Forums Pet Memorials Butchie Boy Is Waitng At The Bridge

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    supercoop

We were blessed to have this wonderful devoted friend share our home and
    his life with us. He was always our little boy, tender and gentle towards us
    in every way. In body he was a 140 lbs and a serious guardian. He was an
    Anatolian Shepard by breed but for us he was our patient angel, forever
    in our hearts.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Closed Acct.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Closed Acct.
    #13883 Report Abuse
    Mom2Cavs

I’m so sorry for the loss of your family member. And yes, they are definitely members of our families. I recently lost a very special girl and I can understand your sorrow. I pray you feel better soon.

#13890 Report Abuse
    supercoop

Thanks for your kind response to our ButchieBoy. Dogs and dog people are the best.

#13892 Report Abuse
    KGM801
    Participant

I’m so sorry. My husband and I lost our girl on January 18th and we both still spend the night crying on the couch sometimes. I have been reading a book called “Goodbye, Friend” and it has helped me. It’s the saddest thing in the world. I made the mistake of looking at her ashes last night and totally lost it. It’s going to be very, very hard but it will get a little better every day. Think of him and try to smile. Hang in there, the first day is absolute hell but you will get to the other side soon enough.

#13973 Report Abuse

Supercoop-

So sorry for you loss. Several of here at DFA have lost beloved friends and family members recently, and it is one of the hardest things to go through. Know that he is in good company and enjoyed every minute he had with you-

Melissa

#14141 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

I am so very sorry for your loss. I hope time heals some of the wounds.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.