šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    KarenC
    Participant

Is there an article around here on poo eating that I am missing? I have 2 poo eaters and have tried every trick in the book short of catching it before it hits the ground. Tips? Advice?

#19859 Report Abuse
    NectarMom
    #19860 Report Abuse
    KarenC
    Participant

The first 2 minutes answered my issue. My dogs are all rescues and no telling what they ate prior to me. I’ve improved their diets as I’ve acquired them and everyone is getting digestive enzymes and probiotics now… Getting the enzymes NOW is the key word. I’m sure they weren’t before, being strays and pound pups. I suppose it just takes time and I’m sure with one of them it’s likely more of a habit now. Prior to this video I’d never heard the pancreatic dysfunction answer. Thanks for the link!

#19867 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

I’ve had my share of poop eaters. The best way to deal with the problem is to pick it up as soon a they go. That may mean taking them out on leash.

#19869 Report Abuse
    KarenC
    Participant

I generally pick up as soon as it happens. Well, that’s the goal anyway. My struggle has been sheer numbers! I have my 6 and foster 3 more. I’m outside and pick up as they go, but sometimes they’re sneaky and get to a pile before I make it over to that side of the yard. One of the poo eaters won’t do his own “business” on leash yet (he’s a new-ish foster)…It’s organized chaos I tell ya!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.