šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

#156654 Report Abuse
Patricia A
Participant

Destiny does just sound like the stress and the change of food. Before throwing up one of my dogs always did the licking the air. Probably the food change switch was done too quickly. Mine would get loose stools always with any change in food even going very slowly. Also you added to the digestive issues by switching to two different brands. So if he doesn’t tolerate the food after a few days/weeks on it you won’t even know which one is the cause. Try feeding just the one kibble. I believe Authority got rated somewhat better then the Purina One on this sight. This is the reviews for the Purina One (Purina One SmartBlend Dog Food receives the Advisorā€™s mid-tier rating of 3.5 stars.). Not the best food according to the reviews.
if he still has problems with the authority and your vet has checked him out to be sure there are no other reasons for his digestive problems, then maybe try switching to a totally different brand VERY SLOWLY while giving him a chance to get used to the change. There are several kibble brands reviewed on this sight as 5* . Hope this helps a little .

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Patricia A.