šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Larry C
    Participant

Late last night I was watching TV and saw “Ruff Green supplement for dogs” to add to your dog food.
    Had hope to see something good or bad here.
    It is costly, but got me think about it.
    Yay or Nay

#168395 Report Abuse
    margo K
    Participant

I purchased it. The commercial was so appealing, I ordered the freebee and ordered the PACK PAK $ 395 + in the same day.
    What a mistake. I have a 3 yr old Rotty. He ate it up. In the middle of the night DIAHEARA everywhere and VOMITING.
    The Pack Pack came a day after the freebee, UNOPENED I called the company the next day . Guess what NO RETURNS !
    I guess my fault for not checking their RETURN Policy before ordering.

#168430 Report Abuse
    Closed Acct
    Participant

Dogs often take destructive action to relieve stress, and loneliness. To reduce the damage to the sofa, shoes, books, and other things, you can give them some toys. This treat-dispensing ball is made of Non-Toxic soft security plastic product, which is easy on developing teeth and gums. Side slots and a hollow center allow you to put their favorite snacks or other small treats. Dog Food Treat Dispensing Training Ball

#168436 Report Abuse
    KathyA P
    Participant

Margo: thanks for posting. I had thought about that also. Now glad I didnā€™t buy it. Pretty bad they have no returns. Iā€™ve had food that didnā€™t work out and the company credited my account back and I donated food to animal control. Obviously this is not a reputable company.

#168441 Report Abuse
    Larry C
    Participant

I did not buy and they kept bugging me, saying you left something in my cart.
    I had a bad feelings about them, and did not ordered it.

#168914 Report Abuse
    runi K
    Participant

ith 25 Essential Vitamins and Minerals, 15 Probiotics, over 20 Digestive Enzymes, Omega Oils and much more, Ruff GreensĀ® provides your dog the LIVE nutrients to support them get back on the Road to Health, but the nutrition we think they need to stay there.

#172115 Report Abuse
    Ken M
    Participant

Margo, By any chance did you subsequently restart the dog with smaller servings working its way up to the recommended portion? My thought is that may have hit the poor dog like an overdose of Metamucil for people. I am seeing their ads on TV also and they sound pretty good. Appreciate your feedback here, place I looked to first for info.

#172118 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Wow! I just took a look at their website. You should not have to supplement your dog with that many vitamins if you are feeding a complete and balanced food. In fact, you may cause them harm. They especially do not need digestive enzymes unless they have certain medical conditions.

This supplement looks good to humans, but not for dogs. It does not look like there is any type of veterinary nutritionist involved with the formulation. In fact it says this: Dr. Dennis Black is a Naturopathic Doctor and not licensed to practice human or veterinary medicine in any state. I’d steer clear!

Talk to your vet if you think your dog is lacking something in their diet!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.