🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jon K

Hi,
    today I posted what is to follow in the wrong place (budget friendly thread) so I’m now posting it here. Sorry for the confusion.

I’m new here. Have a 2 yr old Boston who eats Vital Essentials Frozen Raw Beef. She seems to do very well on it.
    I joined this group because we just got a new Boston puppy and I wasn’t sure that the same food was ideal for a puppy.
    So because of the editors list, he’s now eating Stella’s Super Beef and seems to be doing great.
    My 2 year old tried the Stella’s before and I’m not sure why but we ended up with her eating Vital Essentials.
    So thanks for this list because I was very confused and conflicted as to what to feed the puppy and this gave me the info I needed.
    So I was surprised not to see Vital Essentials Frozen Raw on the list for adult dogs though. I’m curious as to why it is not. Any info would be appreciated.
    thanks!

#76191 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Hi Jon,
    I personally would stick with Vital Essentials over Stella & Chewys and I would call VE and ask about feeding a puppy. I’d also feed more than beef.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.