šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    neakybird
    Participant

I don’t know if anyone else has heard the commercial for these drops that you add to your overweight dog’s food or not but I was so upset by this I had to talk about it.
    I heard this on the radio the other day and I didn’t catch the name of it but it is a new product that is added to the food (I think) and makes your dog lose weight. It’s not bad enough that humans are being ripped off left and right by these bogus diet drugs but now they are starting on the dogs and unfortunately we all know there are people who will buy them and give them to their pets.
    Some of these drugs are so dangerous that they cause human deaths, God only knows what will happen to the animals. If people would just feed their dogs better and exercise them more the great majority of pets wouldn’t be over weight z9neither would I for that matter but that is another story :)).
    If I am able to hear the ad again and get the name does anyone know where I can go to find out if the ingredients are dangerous or who to complain to?
    Thanks for letting me spout off here but I am really worried about this because now that one company has started with this many, many more are sure to follow.
    What do you all think, am I just too hyper or do you see this as a very dangerous trend too? Please let me know in your replies.
    Blessings

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.