Raw Diet and Pregnant Dog

Dog Food Advisor Forums Raw Dog Food Raw Diet and Pregnant Dog

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jr S

Hi Guys!

So, I am new to feeding raw food to my dogs. I have been at it for about a month and a half. My Rough Collie was bred at the beginning of May, and I am wondering how I should go about feeding her raw food throughout her pregnancy? I have searched the internet fervently for some guidance and have found nothing to answer my questions. Maybe I am just not asking the right questions.

So, I need to know some guideline to feeding a pregnant dog and then maybe some help with knowing how to go about feeding the puppies. I read a couple of articles explaining a milk mixture of sorts when beginning to wean the puppies, but I would like some advice from those of you who have more experience than I.

If these questions are somewhere else, already posted, I would gladly accept a link.

Thank you all in advance,
    Jessi

#101892 Report Abuse
    Susan
    Participant

Hi Jr S
    I’m bumping up your post, have you joined face book groups like, “K-9 Nutrition” run by Lew Olson & “K-9 Kitchen” run by Monica Segal…. this is a really good “Raw & Holistic Cat & Dog Support Group” a few nutritionist are in the group…. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1411906099101822/

#114639 Report Abuse
    Sloane K

Jr S-

If you’re still around I’ve love to hear an update on the status of your pup after trying out a raw diet with them? Thanks

#115206 Report Abuse
    Zeke S

Same @sloane k

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.