🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

#185826 Report Abuse
Patricia A
Participant

Hi M&C,
I’m laughing because we both share such similar concerns but wrote “better not digress”. EXACTLY my thinking. I keep opening up never ending worm holes .
” geek who designed the website accidentally manipulated facts from the company employees who actually understand dog nutrition, and then they just haven’t gotten around to correcting it.”That’s what I want to believe also.
Now what happens if the Small Batch assembly line didn’t mix up the garlic good and I ended up with a bag of the small Turkey freeze dried discs with and overload in it? I just have to just STOP. lol
All I can say is I’m glad my kids’ are grown because with the internet I’d be one nervous mom. “That analysis found 95% of store-bought baby food contained lead, 73% contained arsenic, 75% contained cadmium and 32% contained mercury. One-fourth of the foods tested that year contained all four heavy metals.” UHHH
Thank you for posting M&C. We are the best dog/cat mom ever. Because good moms’ always drive themselves nuts with anxiety when it comes to caring for their “fur babies”. lol

their “fur babies”. lol

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Patricia A.