đŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

#151419 Report Abuse
dogsforever123
Participant

Hi there,
Sorry to hear that your dog’s been having some health issues. A nutritious diet is of utmost important when it comes to a healthy life. As others have suggested definitely work with your vet to find a good solution and get a second or even third opinion. There is a product named Buddy Custard that has only four all natural ingredients and can be easily incorporated into your dog’s diet. Buddy Custard has been proven to benefit many dogs even those suffering from chronic illnesses and cancer because it is based on the work the renowned Dr. Johanna Budwig. It works to maintain cells healthy and in good working condition so that your dog can thrive. I would take a look at their website so you can look through the testimonials and scientific research studies that back them. Then you can discuss it with your vet to see if it’s a viable option for your dog. Personally, I think it’d be a good option for your female rottie as it contains no added harmful ingredients and it’s a nutritious wellness program that is designed to help dogs live long, happy lives.
I wish you and your dogs the best!