Forum Replies Created
Hello everyone…. YES stop the awful food now!
I gave the food to my Brussels Griffon thinking it was a much better food out there but since dog food isn’t regulated it just has less of all the crap that will eventually make our dogs sick!
My dog has always been a good eater, extremely healthy but noticed he was showing signs of being poisoned so I changed his food to the Rachel Ray Nutrish and after a year or so my dog ended up looking like he had been poisoned again! I live in a great community so no my neighbors would never try to poison my dog! I also added a rescue dog and noticed that she will not eat the dog food anymore as in the beginning she was but its obvious to her that it’s harmful food to her! They both have had upset stomachs with eating grass outside trying to find comfort! Then my Brussels Griffon threw up all blood all one night, lethargic, weak, with black tarry poop for two days! I have put him on a rice chicken diet and has recovered and is back to himself! Thank God I caught it again for the second time! It’s extremely sad to me to see so many pets have died over this awful issue! Our fur babies food should be regulated!!!!! I wish we could sue all these companies and shut them down!