"New" company selling raw food

Dog Food Advisor Forums Raw Dog Food "New" company selling raw food

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Brittany Mom

Has anyone had an experience with a new company selling raw dog food and treats called “rawpetfoodnation”? I ordered food from the company, paid for it, did not receive it and now am having trouble getting a refund. Unfortunately, I paid by check instead of credit card. I contacted the PA Atty. General’s Office and filed a complaint and am waiting to hear from them. I am curious if I was the only one or if someone else has had a similar experience.

#27973 Report Abuse

theBCnut

I wonder if that is the same place that others have been talking about that has several different pet related “businesses” and all have F ratings with the BBB.

#27977 Report Abuse

Brittany Mom

The person used to have Pet Dynamix. Back then, I had ordered from her and did not have a problem. After having difficulty getting my money back, I contacted an attorney and he suggested contacting the atty. general to file a complaint. I am so disappointed that I have to go this route. I tried to talk to her and requested a refund numerous times but she just keeps putting me off. I posted this in the hopes that someone else will have not go through what I am experiencing. Also, if there are other people this has happened to, to let them know they can file a complaint. The more complaints, the more likely something will be done.

#27983 Report Abuse

theBCnut

Yep, it’s the same company. Slimey business practices!!

#27985 Report Abuse

That’s the one!!! I had to file a dispute through PayPal to get my $ back. What’s the process to contact Attny Gen? Total scam artist !!

#27992 Report Abuse

Brittany Mom

I went on the PA Attorney General’s website. You can either file an electronic complaint or print out the form and mail it in. I filed electronically. Just waiting to see if something can be done. I’m glad you got your money back. I hope no one else falls for the “too good to be true” prices on her website.

#28060 Report Abuse

losul

Have you stopped payment on your check? The bad thing about doing that is that your bank will probably charge you a fee of $15 to $20. It might be best now to wait and see what the AG says.

It’s very sad that this person(s) is still perpetuating these non-deliveries.

Thanks for reporting your bad experience.

#28062 Report Abuse

Brittany Mom

Unfortunately, she cashed my check. She kept promising delivery and being that I had dealt with her in the previous business, I thought she would deliver. I can’t believe that she keeps brushing me off. I even told her I was going to take legal action and that did not seem to phase her.

#28078 Report Abuse

Looked at the site again… I see no mention of PayPal any more. I wonder if they got tired of rebating back payments & dropped her.

#28130 Report Abuse

Brittany Mom

I looked at it today. PayPal is still there. If you put something in your cart it shows up at checkout. Too bad…

#28160 Report Abuse

Ah huh, I dint go that far. Damn.

#28183 Report Abuse

InkedMarie

Too bad that company is still pulling that crap.

#29886 Report Abuse

Brittany Mom

Well my complaint has been filed with the PA Atty. General’s office and a letter has been sent to Suzanne (Raw Pet Food Nation, also doing business as River Dog Naturals, previously Pet Dynamix) requesting a response. They told me she has 45 days to respond. It’s been about 22 days since the correspondence was sent to her. Nothing yet.

#42109 Report Abuse

Karen R

Hello, I am so excited to find this forum because Suzanne Tretowicz has done same to me. J had such trouble logging into forum but hope you all read this. I live in PA about 1 hour from her business location

I am going to sue her. I will drive to her town to sue her. I just have never has a company take advantage like this.

I will see if I can do something on behalf of you too if you are interested. I think this is a business owner that really deserves it. I filed a BBB claim. She never responded.
    I don’t know how to use a blog. I hope that you will contact me so we can do this together.

#42110 Report Abuse

Karen R

Btw. Her phone is disconnected and her Paypal is shut down. Both her companies have an F rating with BBB

#42235 Report Abuse

Brittany Mom

I finally got my money back through our county district attorney’s office. You may want to contact yours to see if they can help you.

#106672 Report Abuse

Sally M

She is now All Washed Up grooming and of course pet food and treats in West Grove pa19390

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.