"New" company selling raw food

Dog Food Advisor Forums Raw Dog Food "New" company selling raw food

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Brittany Mom

Has anyone had an experience with a new company selling raw dog food and treats called “rawpetfoodnation”? I ordered food from the company, paid for it, did not receive it and now am having trouble getting a refund. Unfortunately, I paid by check instead of credit card. I contacted the PA Atty. General’s Office and filed a complaint and am waiting to hear from them. I am curious if I was the only one or if someone else has had a similar experience.

#27973 Report Abuse

theBCnut

I wonder if that is the same place that others have been talking about that has several different pet related “businesses” and all have F ratings with the BBB.

#27977 Report Abuse

Brittany Mom

The person used to have Pet Dynamix. Back then, I had ordered from her and did not have a problem. After having difficulty getting my money back, I contacted an attorney and he suggested contacting the atty. general to file a complaint. I am so disappointed that I have to go this route. I tried to talk to her and requested a refund numerous times but she just keeps putting me off. I posted this in the hopes that someone else will have not go through what I am experiencing. Also, if there are other people this has happened to, to let them know they can file a complaint. The more complaints, the more likely something will be done.

#27983 Report Abuse

theBCnut

Yep, it’s the same company. Slimey business practices!!

#27985 Report Abuse

That’s the one!!! I had to file a dispute through PayPal to get my $ back. What’s the process to contact Attny Gen? Total scam artist !!

#27992 Report Abuse

Brittany Mom

I went on the PA Attorney General’s website. You can either file an electronic complaint or print out the form and mail it in. I filed electronically. Just waiting to see if something can be done. I’m glad you got your money back. I hope no one else falls for the “too good to be true” prices on her website.

#28060 Report Abuse

losul

Have you stopped payment on your check? The bad thing about doing that is that your bank will probably charge you a fee of $15 to $20. It might be best now to wait and see what the AG says.

It’s very sad that this person(s) is still perpetuating these non-deliveries.

Thanks for reporting your bad experience.

#28062 Report Abuse

Brittany Mom

Unfortunately, she cashed my check. She kept promising delivery and being that I had dealt with her in the previous business, I thought she would deliver. I can’t believe that she keeps brushing me off. I even told her I was going to take legal action and that did not seem to phase her.

#28078 Report Abuse

Looked at the site again… I see no mention of PayPal any more. I wonder if they got tired of rebating back payments & dropped her.

#28130 Report Abuse

Brittany Mom

I looked at it today. PayPal is still there. If you put something in your cart it shows up at checkout. Too bad…

#28160 Report Abuse

Ah huh, I dint go that far. Damn.

#28183 Report Abuse

InkedMarie

Too bad that company is still pulling that crap.

#29886 Report Abuse

Brittany Mom

Well my complaint has been filed with the PA Atty. General’s office and a letter has been sent to Suzanne (Raw Pet Food Nation, also doing business as River Dog Naturals, previously Pet Dynamix) requesting a response. They told me she has 45 days to respond. It’s been about 22 days since the correspondence was sent to her. Nothing yet.

#42109 Report Abuse

Karen R

Hello, I am so excited to find this forum because Suzanne Tretowicz has done same to me. J had such trouble logging into forum but hope you all read this. I live in PA about 1 hour from her business location

I am going to sue her. I will drive to her town to sue her. I just have never has a company take advantage like this.

I will see if I can do something on behalf of you too if you are interested. I think this is a business owner that really deserves it. I filed a BBB claim. She never responded.
    I don’t know how to use a blog. I hope that you will contact me so we can do this together.

#42110 Report Abuse

Karen R

Btw. Her phone is disconnected and her Paypal is shut down. Both her companies have an F rating with BBB

#42235 Report Abuse

Brittany Mom

I finally got my money back through our county district attorney’s office. You may want to contact yours to see if they can help you.

#106672 Report Abuse

Sally M

She is now All Washed Up grooming and of course pet food and treats in West Grove pa19390

#115199 Report Abuse

Sloane K

Oh wow, that’s horrible. Sad that’s she’s still out there scamming people. Thanks for the heads up everyone (but I’m sorry you’ve had to deal with this).

#115250 Report Abuse

Thanks for the warning 🙁 So hard to find good raw food these days

#115272 Report Abuse

InkedMarie

No it’s not hard, Ellies Parents. If you’re looking for ground raw, there’s Hare Today, Raw Feeding Miami, Reel Raw, My Pet Carnivore. If you’re looking for whole prey, there’s the grocery store.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.