šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    weezerweeks
    Participant

I was in a pet food store today and the owners gave me a free bag of this food. He said it was new and he wanted me to try it. I told him I didn’t feed kibble but he was insistent that I take it. I guess I will take it to the shelter or feed it to the feral cats behind our store. Has anyone heard of this food? The 1st 5 ingredients are Duck, Salmon Meal, sweet potatoes,lentils, chicken fat. It list 32% protein,18% fat,4%fiber. It is distributed by wild calling pet foods Greely,Co.

#49440 Report Abuse
    Naturella

I have seen it and would try it some day – it is pretty pricy in my area, lucky you for getting it for free! The multi-protein one rates well – 5 stars. Used to be bagged and canned by Evanger’s, now only canned by them.

#49529 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

Hi weezerweeks & Naturella:
    I have never tried it, but might try a few of their dog and cat kibbles at some point. My pet store has carried Wild Calling since they began manufacturing it; must be a good seller for them. I think they are fairly new to making pet food.

Evanger’s is a cannery. The last information I have on who manufactures Wild Calling’s canned is that Evanger’s makes it. My info is over a year old so this might have changed.

According to a reply on Wild Calling’s facebook page dated August 19, 2014 from E.V.P. Jeremy Peterson, their kibble is manufactured by Day Six Pet Nutrition.

#49536 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

If Evangers makes Wild Calling, I won’t be using it.

#49611 Report Abuse
    Tindaisy

Hi weezerweeks, Naturella, Bobby dog, and InkedMarie

Totally off subject….. You all have pictures in your profile. How did you do that??? I can’t seem to figure it out. LOL!

Thanks!

#49621 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

I did this a while ago, but you go to Gravatar.com and register. You will find directions there about adding profile pictures to your account. Here’s a thread about it:

/forums/topic/how-to-create-your-own-custom-avatar/

#49729 Report Abuse
    Tindaisy

Thanks Bobby dog for the info! Ive been so busy lately, haven’t had too much time to get caught up on DFA! Hope all is well!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.