what am i doing wrong?

Dog Food Advisor Forums Raw Dog Food what am i doing wrong?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Eugene G

i adopted a 3 year old mastiff from an acquaintance. he was on raw diet and i continued it. The previous owner was feeding him 2.5 lbs. he was and i still am getting food from Armalinosk9. its human grade meet 70% meet 30% ground bones. i get chicken, beef and duck from them. i also add chicken feet, turkey necks, beef liver, chicken hearts and once in a while i add veggies and fruits ( 1/2 frozen apples grinded, sometimes i add a little of my veggie/fruit shakes(no grapes), a little cauliflower or a little carrots grinded, bananas etc). i also add a spoon of organic coconut butter every few days and also add “Natural Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs with Organic Turmeric, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM – 90 Count Chewable ” that i purchase on amazon as it was what previous owner did.
    my boy is healthy and i experienced no problems with him for last 5 month.
    i am wondering if there is anything missing in his diet. don’t want to neglect an important ingredient or end up with vitamin deficient dog. i appreciate your input.

#79558 Report Abuse
    Jonathan S

If he’s healthy, and not showing any symptoms, what makes you think you’re doing something wrong? Next time you take him to the vet for a check up, they’ll run his blood work and check his weight and all that. Let them know what you’re doing and if they’re progressive they’ll either tell you what you need to do differently or let you know you’re doing a good job. If they’re not progressive they’ll tell you you’re a monster and you’ll need to talk to someone else. 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.