🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Dori

An interesting read from today’s issue of the Huffington Post not just on Blue Buffalo but the dog food industry as a whole and the problems with the FDA.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/pet-food-safety_55b67875e4b0a13f9d1976e7?kvcommref=mostpopular

#77061 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Thank you for sharing, Marie. 🙂

#77062 Report Abuse
    Dori

Wrong person C4C. You meant me??? 🙂

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by Dori.
    #77065 Report Abuse
    Pitlove

good read and of course concerning. really makes you rethink even the “best” dog foods.

#77070 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

OMG, sorry Dori! Of course, I meant you. Wow, I’m losing it. 🙀

#77125 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

You’re welcome, LOL!

#77129 Report Abuse
    C4D

Ha! on the thank you’s (I read your post C4C). Very interesting read Dori! Thanks for sharing! 🙂

#80621 Report Abuse

So far so good feeding Petcurean Now Fresh Large Breed. I think Orijen has been free of controversy except for an issue exporting to Australia, but that was a unique situation. Ideally I’d love to feed fresh food, but I won’t feed raw (disgusts me, not the dog) and cooking a balanced meal for a dog is somewhat challenging. So I supplement the kibble with fresh foods as a compromise.

#81365 Report Abuse
    Tina M

I read the article and it was quite impressive. As you said about dog food industry, Food Industry Public Relations helps very much to make people aware of different product brands available in the market.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.