🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Pavo

Tractor Supply has a $10 off if you spend $50 and sign up for their Loyalty Club (give them an email and phone number).

Also found Tractor Supply had a 5 star canned food 4Health Beef and Vegetable Stew
    13 oz for a buck and 22 oz for $1.60. There is some other varieties available at TS for the same price and the ratings vary so check it out before you buy:

/dog-food-reviews/4health-dog-food-canned/

In addition I ended up purchasing a 4 star dry food – Sportmix Wholesomes Chicken Meal and Rice rated 4 stars. A 40 pound bag for about $28. It was “on Sale”
    /dog-food-reviews/sportmix-wholesomes-dog-food/

#91071 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Thanks for the heads up. I mix 4Health stews and the salmon and potato recipes in my dogs’ kibble meals regularly along with Costco’s Nature’s Domain two canned recipes. I give both brands a thumbs up!

Do you know if you can sign up for the loyalty program online or do you have to do it in the store?

#91099 Report Abuse
    Pavo

crazycats,

I believe you can only signup for the loyalty program “in store”, looked on their website didn’t see anything maybe they have something when you check out.

My doggie is also in 7th heaven with the 4health salmon & potato recipe tried a couple of others but the salmon he likes the best.

#91105 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Thank you, Pavo. I’ll try to remember to sign up next time I stop by. We just recently in the last year got TSC in our area. They hadn’t started a loyalty program yet. Seems like the pet supply stores need to do something like that these days because there are so many different ones. I do like their canned dog food and kitty litter. I tried either the grain free turkey or beef 4Health kibble once and the dogs did fine on it.

Glad it’s working out for your pup.

#91157 Report Abuse
    Pavo

Thanks crazy4cats!

This will be a little off topic here but what do you use as treats for your puppies?

Just wondering….

#91159 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Ha! It is your thread, so you can take it off topic! I’m not really a lot of help regarding treats. I shop sales and with coupons. So I don’t really have a certain one that I buy. I try to buy small ones because my dogs are a little chubby and don’t need extra calories. Especially now with the time change coming and weather getting bad. Their walks won’t be as consistent. They do get a bully stick once a week to chew on. We get them at Costco.

#96705 Report Abuse
    Cindy L

I started our heeler on the salmon and potatoes and his shedding has almost completely stopped. I use to could sweep up a solo cup of his hair a day now don’t have to even sweep daily anymore. It’s amazing but I love it and he loves the food.

#105755 Report Abuse
    Rachele N
    #108391 Report Abuse
    manda m

Find more discount code from https://www.vouchercodesgo.co.uk/

#108694 Report Abuse
    michelle l

my fav pet store is having xmas sales $60 off $10 🙂 just sharing http://petfoodcare.com.sg/

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.