🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rachel K

Hello I was wondering on people’s opinion of this RC variety of food.

I’m from Australia and I’ve noticed that the “Endurance 4800” sold here appears to be different to the ones I’ve seen sold overseas. I don’t feed RC (the dry food I feed is a grain free brand called Ivory Coat; lamb/kangaroo 36% min protein 18% min fat; highest protein kibble I’ve seen in Australia) but this variety intrigues me because its one of the higher protein kibbles’ available in aus and definitely the highest fat.

This is what the composition is listed as on the Australian website:

COMPOSITION: dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, rice, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, vegetable fibres, fish oil, minerals, soya oil, psyllium husks and seeds (1%), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides (0.2%)), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 22300 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, Vitamin E: 700mg, E1 (Iron): 48 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.8 mg, E4 (Copper): 15 mg, E5 (Manganese): 62 mg, E6 (Zinc): 187 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.09 mg – Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10g – Preservatives – Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 32%, Fat content: 30%, Crude ash: 8.1% *L.I.P.: Protein selected for its very high assimilation.

Thoughts are appreciated 🙂

I hope this post is allowed

#103532 Report Abuse
    PATTI L

Hi Rachel k
    I use Ivory coat & Stay loyal in Australia as well,
    I was also looking at trying Royal canin endurance, and did buy some for my Aussie shep,
    I was not impressed , it stinks of corn & is very oily on the kibble , dogs ate it ok .they eat
    anything ,
    I would say their Endurance is much better on Stay loyal & Ivory coat,
    Support Australia

#103537 Report Abuse
    PATTI L

Susan will have some thoughts on this food , she has gone to a lot of trouble for her dog Patch with his issues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.