Taste of the wild dog food on Sale at Chewy.com

Dog Food Advisor Forums Dog Food Coupons Taste of the wild dog food on Sale at Chewy.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Maureen C

Chewy.com has all varieties of the dog food “Taste of the Wild” on sale. Free shipping with any $49 order. example of sale: 30lb dry bag normally $59.39 is $43.99

It may not be a huge discount over your own local store, it is for me, the only states listed for tax are: FL, NV, PA.

#82441 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Hi Maureen-
    Their prices on chewy.com really are good, aren’t they? I think that is actually their everyday price for TOTW. When you figure there is no sales tax, gas, and wear and tear on your car to pick it up, most of the time it’s cheaper unless your store is having a sale. I still try to support my local pet supply stores when possible, but Chewy makes it tough!

#82446 Report Abuse
    Susan H

That’s a $4 savings for my high prairie that I normally buy local at my tractor supply company. But I would have to find something to get it up to $49 for the free shipping.
    And alas, I am in PA so do still have sales tax.

#82448 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Haha! That is the tricky part. I always have to add “something” to reach the $49 free shipping. Sneaky!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.