still looking for that right brand (chiweenie)

Dog Food Advisor Forums Off Topic Forum still looking for that right brand (chiweenie)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Samantha H

There are so many bands and types of dog foods, it’s overwhelming really! I have 9 mini chiweenie’ s and only 2 of them seem to have skin issues, one of them had been on steroids for 3 months now a and she has gained an unhealthy amount of weight. So I’ve kinda been looking for a freeze dried, grain free meal for that one, without chicken. Seems like everything has chicken in it. The other dogs are perfectly happy eating the kibble, I just want to make sure they are getting a healthy kibble that is budget friendly with maybe a raw freeze dried meal topper. If you have any suggestions that would be great?

#67233 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

Check out Nutrisource grain free lamb and Pulsar fish. Natures Variety Instinct makes kibble plus raw freeze dried bits, although I wouldn’t call this brand budget friendly. Instinct also has a a freeze dried raw to use as a topper. It’s their Raw Boost powder in a canister. Just scoop and serve. Stella and Chewy’s and Primal have freeze dried raw.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.