🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    theBCnut

I really like this premix and I know several here have tried it, use it. I just emailed asking if there were any plans in the works for a premix for bone in meats, and Steve emailed back that they have already designed it, but they aren’t sure if they would have enough market for it. So if you are interested in another option for a premix for bone in meat, please email them and let them know.

#37564 Report Abuse

I will. Would love the bone-in option. Thanks for the heads up 🙂

#37573 Report Abuse
    Shawna

YES MA’AM!! Thanks Patty.. I’ll email Steve ASAP… I’ve been wanting a quality premix for bone in for some time!! I just bought a bag of the regular yesterday.. 🙂

#37579 Report Abuse
    Cyndi

I went thru the “contact us” page on their site and said that a little birdy told my that they were thinking about making it and I said I thought it was an AWESOME idea and I would totally buy it. I also suggested to them, if they weren’t sure enough people would buy it, maybe put up a “poll” kind of thing on their site, asking if people would buy it if they started making it, just to see what kind of response they get…

#37581 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

That’s why I was asking. I bought 3 bags yesterday, not knowing how fast I would go through 3, but I was telling myself that I would go through a premix for bone in meat much faster.

#37591 Report Abuse
    Dori

Just sent them an email requesting bone-in option.

#37653 Report Abuse
    Dori

Hi All. I got an email from Steve today asking me whether I would be willing to add an egg per week to the bone-in formula. Also how would I be using the formula. As a meal, and asked be about palatability.

I did say that I would be willing to add an egg per week per dog. As far as palatability I suggested that it really would have to be very palatable because though I have three dogs that have never met a meal they would not eat and I’ve had multiple dogs all my life (I’m 65) none of which turned down a meal, there are an awful lot of people that are constantly on the hunt for foods that their dogs will eat; so unbeknownst to me, there appear to be a lot of picky picky eaters.

I’ll post any more that I here from Steve.

#37657 Report Abuse
    Dori

Hi All again,
    Just got another email from Steve thanking me for responding to him so quickly. He said that he will send me an email as soon as they are ready to go to market. Yey!

#37661 Report Abuse

I got the same email back about the egg etc. 🙂

#37668 Report Abuse
    Shawna

Dori,

SWEET!!!! Thanks for the info!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.