šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Elisa C. R

Hi everyone!

There may be a mention of Sojos somewhere, but thought I would just start a subject line. I, for the most part, make my own dog treats, but came across the Sojos that are wheat and corn free. Has anyone had any experience with these treats? Your opinion?

THANK YOU!! : )

#39463 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

My dogs love the duck & cherry.

#39469 Report Abuse
    ab1028

I’ve used the peanut butter flavoured ones and my dog loved them. They are easily broken, but you can also give one at a time without a problem (even for a small dog). They aren’t very hard.

#39492 Report Abuse
    aquariangt

They’re good, and the good dog ones are small so they actually work for training treats too even though they’re crunchy. Not too high in cal count either. The classic line (Duck/Cherry, Chix/Veg, Sweet Potato/+Cant remember? Salmon?) Are a bit bigger, but easy to break and not too crunchy. I like them.

On topic of treats, we just got in some of THKs, and while my dogs love them, they kinda said they were quick eats so they still worked for training, and during agility last night, the pecks took Dani so long to eat that it was a bit of a hindrance, and she made a huge mess of them. Cool idea, but not sure i’ll use them much

#42191 Report Abuse
    Nicole V

Hi Elisa!
    My girl loves these snacks! I’ve tried the Good Dog PB&J, Blueberry Cobbler, and the regular, biscuit-sized Bacon and Cheddar. So far, so good!

#42552 Report Abuse
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, my dog loves the Peanut butter honey flavor of Sojos http://www.amazon.com/Sojos-Treats-Peanut-Butter-Honey/dp/B000ROR8U4 and Jerhigh strawberry flavor treats http://www.petsworld.in/jerhigh-strawberry-fruity-stix.html.

#57842 Report Abuse
    Talia B

Would these be soft enough to stick a pill into unnoticed?

#57852 Report Abuse
    Dog_Obsessed

Are these treats raw? I know the Simply ones are, but what about the biscuits?

#57864 Report Abuse
    aquariangt

The biscuits aren’t raw. They also would not work for a pill, not soft at all

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.