šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pasquale M

My adult toy chihuahua weighs approx. 1,2 kg (2,6 lb), I’m trying to find small kibble. Acana Adult Small Breed don’t seem small from the photos.
    If anyone can recommend a adult 5 star small breed kibble i would be very appreciative.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Pasquale M.
    #90249 Report Abuse
    anonymous

My 9 pound dog does well on Nutrisca Salmon and Chickpea, also the chicken dry, the kibble is small. Check Chewy.com for reviews.
    I always add a bite of something like cooked chopped chicken breast (no bones) and a splash of water.
    You can soak the kibble in water overnight in the fridg before serving, if need be.

#90250 Report Abuse
    Pasquale M

Thanks, but I can’t find this brand in Italy. For now my dog is eating Hill’s Science Plan Small & Miniature, but from this website I found that is not exactly the best.

#90251 Report Abuse
    anonymous

I would listen to what a veterinarian that has examined the dog advises. You may find this site helpful.
    http://skeptvet.com/Blog/category/nutrition/

#90962 Report Abuse
    Susan W

Don’t know if you can buy it in Italy, but you can order & have VeRUS shipped. My 15 lb little mutt does very well on this! It’s only a 4-star here (NO idea why!) but they’ve never had a recall in almost 30 years & they stay up-to-date on nutritional guideline stuff.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.