🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Steve M
    Participant

Ingredients state “other ingredients 85%. What are they? Just read “Canine Nutrigenomics” (preview avail. free on Kindle) but not remainder of book which must be ordered separately.

#76483 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

you should contact whomever makes the Seresto collar to have your question answered.

#76535 Report Abuse
    Steve M
    Participant

InkedMarie: Tried numerous times, can’t get through.

#76536 Report Abuse
    Steve M
    Participant

Finally got through to Bayer, the manufacturer. They would not tell me what the 85% “other ingredients” are other than to say they are “proprietary’ and therefor would not say what they are.

#76559 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Steve: with an answer like that, I wouldn’t use the product.

#76560 Report Abuse
    Pitlove

I second Marie on that one…

#76564 Report Abuse
    olive1015

I’ll 3rd that sentiment. I had a lab mix that I took hiking with me all the time and before we headed out into the bush or deep grass …I’d spray a mix from bottle of 2parts distilled white vinegar and 1part water on her feet underside muzzle and ears. Never…got ticks or fleas.

#76894 Report Abuse
    Freda D

My vet encouraged the use of the product. I used it this season. I won’t next. It is relatively effective
    but not as effective as other products I have used. I know someone who only feeds their dog fresh garlic for flea and tick repellant and he swears he’s not seen any at all.

#77191 Report Abuse
    Laura

I use Food Grade DE Diatomaceous Earth. The powder can be put directly on the coat. I fill an old sock with the stuff and pat my girls with it. Food Grade DE Diatomaceous Earth is not a poison and fit for human consumption. I also add a 1/4 teaspoon to wet food to prevent internal parasites. For more information and how it works you can go to http://natureswisdom.net/.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.