🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Jo C.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jo C

Omg I have read so many time feeding eggs boiled or raw is very good calcium intake for your dog. I read multiple times putting raw after food is finish is good for them. So idk why but after the whole batch before I measure and bag I added raw eggs and shells mixed and bagged. Now I am finished and stated to think idk if I was suppose to do it like that. Idk if the whole batch that I made will be good in the fridge and 4 in the freezer will still be ok for her. Now I’m worried. Is that ok or need to throw out the batch 🙁
    I feed her once in the am and once in the pm with kibble and the stuff I make as a little topper.

#97481 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

I’m confused….batch of what?

I just crack an egg over their food.

#97483 Report Abuse
    Jo C

InkedMarie- what I mean by batch his I made ground turkey with veggies and sweet potato and before I measured and bagged my batch of food I cracked an egg or two then bagged. I don’t know if I was suppose to do it that way. I put them in the fridge but idk if they will still be good for couple days like that with the raw eggs?

#97486 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

I’m not sure, to be honest. I wouldn’t do it again, add the egg at feeding.

#97488 Report Abuse
    Jo C

InkedMarie- yeah I will

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.